Guidance of Japan Association on Odor Environment
(1) Conduct testing and issuing for the certification to the Olfactory Measurement Operators
(2) Conduct and support the measurement, study and research of odors.
(3) Develop odor-related technologies and collect, edit and dispense information about odors.
(4) Form academic societies and conduct lectures related to odors. Exchange information both in Japan and with overseas organizations.
(5) Conduct educational activities aimed at creating pleasant odor environments.
(6) Publish a professional journal and other literature on odors.
(7) Conduct any other activities needed for achieving the goals of this association.